torsdag 28 maj 2009

NI MÅSTE LÄSA!! :)

Detta är bland det finaste jag sett /hört i en tv-serie/film det kommer ifrån Gossip Girl och vill ni kolla på klippet så är det bara att trycka på rubriken.
Blair- Nate waitning for me to give him an anwer.
Chuck- I've heard.
Blair- Don't you wanna know whats stoping me. I can't answer his question while i'm wating for you to anwer mine.
Chuck-Blair...
Blair-Last fall you said we couldn't be together, and i believed you. But every time i try to move on your'e right there, acting like, like...
Chuck- Acting like what?
Blair-Maybe you just want me to be just as unhappy as you are.
Chuck- I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I want you to be happy.
Blair- Then look down deep into the soul i know you have, and tell me if what you feel for me is real, or if it's just a game. And if it's real we figure it out, all of ous. And if it's not, then please Chuck, just let me go.
Chuck- It's just a game, i hate to lose. You're free to go.
Blair- Thank you.
Blair leaves with tears in her face and Serena arives. They start to talk.
Serena- Chuck, why did you just do that?
Chuck- Because i love her, and i can't make her happy.

Inga kommentarer: